- Four Daytime Stages and Two Evening Stages
- A Global Food Village offering a culinary collision of Western cuisine and ethnic delights.
- A large Artisan Market featuring handcrafted Canadian creations.
- A Family Fun Zone with lots of Children’s activities (Kids 12 and under admitted free, must be accompanied by an adult).
- Shaded Beverage Gardens with Stage Views.
- Misting stations throughout the site.
- Paid Camping & Parking, both adjacent to the Festival Grounds.
Hours for Artisan Market: Friday: 5-9pm / Saturday & Sunday: 10am-9pm